1. Why bga can't solder on pcb?
There are two factors:
1. if Part of it can't solder, most likely that bga do not align with pcb perfectly.
2. if whole one can't solder, it is because heating temperature too low for it, you will need to raise temperature or prolong heating time.
2. What cause bubble on bga or pcb?
3. Can solder ball reuse?
Solder balls should not be used again once they touch flux. Because they will easily stick together once touch flux.
4. What is melting point of solder balls?
Lead solder ball: 180 - 185 degree centigrade
Lead-free solder ball: 210 - 230 degree centigrade
5. What circumstances to use solder paste and solder balls?
1. Solder paste is suitable for reballing of small electronics, such as mobile,
digital camera, small gaming console, etc. That's because bga chip, pcb pad, chip
spacing and solder balls of them are all quite small. Solder paste will be forming balls on bga more easily.
2. Solder ball is suitable for reballing of big electronics, such as computer, big gaming
consoles, IPC, TV, etc. Because bga, pcb pad, chip spacing and solder balls of them are all big, to ensure the shape and size of balls
are uniform on bga, solder ball will be better choice..
6. Why temperature control is the most import for one machine?
Temperature control system of one machine good or not will main affect success rate of repairing. Nowadays, to saving time and labor cost,
most of bga rework station manufacturers only do temperature testing on center points of machine. So temperature accuracy of these bga machines
will be ± 5 degree centigrade.
However, to ensure successful rate of repairing of our machines, Dinghua Technology do temperature testing on 5 points of each machine.
Temperature accuracy of Dinghua BGA rework station will be ±2 degreen centigrade.
How to choose a BGA rework station
How to choose a BGA rework station?
Many people don't know how to choose a suitable bga rework station for their repairing when they email us to inquiry. Today, I will recommend several models according to customer's different need in repairing. Hope that will be helpful to everyone.
1. Small repairing and limited space:
Small machines A01, A08, A09L, etc will be recommend. Low cost, effectively increase success rate of repairing. ($400-$1000)
2. Common repairing: In order to repair lead and lead-free easily, DH-5830, DH-C1, DH-D1, etc will be recommend. Three heating zones With higher Configuration, HD touch screen operation. While, if you want low cost machine with large repairing, you can choose market popular models DH-5860, DH-B1, DH-A1, etc. ($800-$2000)
3. Various kinds of bga repairing:
In order to repair these different bgas conveniently, precise and efficiently, Top infrared heating willbe better.
4. Professional repairing or manufacture: biggest demand, high precision required, optical alignment machine will be recommend, such as DH-G200(manual), DH-A2(semi-auto), DH-A4(semi-auto), DH -A5(fully auto). With optical alignment system, placement accuracy will be on ±0.01mm, to avoid null welding. ($3000-$25000)